skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Haglund Racing Stables
Eight Pointer
Yesterday morning, November 10
th
, I went out hunting and came back with a nice 8 pointer. Our camera wasn't working when I took the picture of the buck, but I did get this picture of his antlers.
1 comment:
Emily
November 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Nice! When Monica saw the picture, she said "Mom, does Grandpa want me to wear those antlers?"
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(54)
December
(1)
November
(24)
September
(6)
June
(3)
May
(4)
April
(7)
March
(4)
February
(5)
►
2010
(55)
December
(10)
October
(3)
September
(4)
July
(4)
June
(5)
May
(5)
April
(4)
March
(5)
February
(11)
January
(4)
▼
2009
(77)
December
(9)
November
(6)
October
(10)
September
(7)
August
(9)
July
(7)
June
(8)
May
(21)
About Me
Dale Haglund
View my complete profile
Nice! When Monica saw the picture, she said "Mom, does Grandpa want me to wear those antlers?"
ReplyDelete